Would you like to post a job? E-mail information to firstname.lastname@example.org
TL Studio is seeking a landscape designer with 1-3 years of experience. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, dedicated individual with strong graphic abilities and design sensibilities. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks and work in a collaborative, casual and humorous studio environment. We are working locally and abroad on private residential gardens, institutional landscapes and residential parks in China. The office is conveniently located in walkable downtown Falmouth, Cape Cod and steps away from the best coffee house in town.
Hali Beckman, Ltd. – Landscape Architects, RI (Posted 4/06/17)
Landscape Architect/Designer – Part time
Qualifications: AutoCad, Adobe Photoshop, Excel, Publisher, graphics
Responsibilities: Project coordination, construction documents, contract administration and knowledge of small scale surveying for working drawings.
Louis Fusco Landscape Architects (Posted 3/10/17)
Landscape Architectural Assistant Full Time – Pound Ridge, NY
www.louisfusco.com We are an award-winning Landscape Architecture office, balancing high-end residential and estate work with urban and campus planning.
- Team involvement with schematic design and presentation graphics
- Project coordination, construction documentation and contract administration
- Proficient in Auto CAD, Adobe Creative Suite and 3D Modeling
- Working knowledge of construction drawings and specifications
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, contractors, consultants and team members
Please email your resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com